The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruiting experience; to screen, select and onboard qualified associates for our clients. The goal is to attract and retain top talent, fuel company growth, and maintain a competitive advantage.
· Associates Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management preferred, but not necessary
· Minimum of 1-year relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently or as a team on assigned tasks
· Ability to work with high level of confidentiality
· Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, behavioral based)
· Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to properly manage time during work day to complete all necessary tasks
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications collaboratively with our customers
· Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards, newspapers, colleges, etc.
· Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
· Prepare payroll sheets and process payroll for each customer
· Assists in handling employee issues such as paycheck corrections, hours worked corrections, and other employee payroll concerns
· Execute basic Human Resource functions such as releasing associates, write up associates when necessary, coach and re-train associates for success
· Maintain accurate records related to employee files and documentation
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Conduct interviews using various tools/methods to filter candidates
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
· Onboard new employees
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process