Jackson manufacturer is looking for an experienced CNC Operator for full time on 1st Shift!
1st Shift 6:00am – 2:30pm
Starting wage is $14.00/hour.
Full time, temporary to permanent position.
- Use blueprints, specifications, work orders, orthographic drawings and geometric dimensions and tolerances to plan daily machining.
- Manage stock inventory with regular checks and anticipate need with responsive ordering.
- Program these elements for mills and lathes: reference points, calibration, conditional switches, tool registers, compensation, offsets, calculation requirements and part programs.
- Install and adjust tools, collets, cams, stops, bushings, four-jaw chucks, three-jaw chucks, gears and stock pushers for mill and lathe set-up.
- Lift stock to load feeding mechanisms.
- Detect and troubleshoot system malfunctions through taking measurements, adjusting controls, reprogramming machines and closely monitoring grooving, drilling and cutting.
- Adhere to all company, local, state and federal protocol and safety regulations.
- Complete regular preventative maintenance and call for repairs as needed.
- Communicate with other shifts and accurately document daily production operations for maintain continuity.
- Accomplish company objectives via accepting responsibilities for completing innovative and new requests while also exploring value adding opportunities.
- Must be able to read gauges.
- Previous CNC Mills & Lathe experience necessary.
- Safety glasses and steel toe boots worn during shift.
- Ability to meet background requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent not required.
Apply now to get started or call us at 517-787-6150 for more information!